Fellbase is a fell-walking app for the Lake District in the UK. It provides planning and navigation tools, and features a large network of fell-walking routes. Fellbase provides time and distance estimates during planning and while navigating, even when offline. You can get the app on the App Store for iOS or at Google Play for Android phones.
- Detailed offline map for the Lake District.
- Large hand picked network of fell-walking routes.
- Route data is kept up-to-date by a small team of fell-walkers from Cumbria.
- 150+ starting points (parking info where possible).
- Provides recommended waypoints for route planning.
- Allows user-defined waypoints for ultimate flexibility.
- Uses elevation data to give time and distance estimates along the whole route.
- Personal Logbook with statistics for all 214 Wainwrights.